Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Prayers needed.....

A friend of mine gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Christian a few days ago and there were complications. Christian was born with a heart defect and he will need to undergo open heart surgery in San Diego in the immediate future. Baby Christian lives in Hawaii and has extended family that will not be able to travel with him for his surgery. Christian is expected to be in the San Diego hospital for a minimum of 6 weeks for his recovery after surgery. 

Many prayers are needed for Baby C, his parents, older brothers, and medical team. I know our God is good and that our prayers are being heard. Please, please keep them coming and ask everyone you know to pray. 

I keep coming back to this scripture "It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. (Deuteronomy 31:8)"

Do not fear or be dismayed. Easier said than done sometimes huh? I cannot fathom the fear Christians mother and father are feeling, but I rest soundly on the promises of Christ my Savior and I know, now and forever, that God is good all the time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment