Friday, December 4, 2009

O Christmas Tree........

I decided that since I took a few pictures of our tree this morning, I'd participate in this weeks "Show us your life" at Kelly's Korner.

Normally I have more than one tree, but this year we're cramped into this tiny apartment and the other tree(s) just won't fit. I decided to put up the main on and this year I changed the color scheme to Red and White with a touch of silver.



In person it looks perfect, but when I looked at the pics I thought it looked like the tree needed more ornaments. I'm not sure though. I have tons more red and white, maybe I should put them up! What do you think?!

I LOVE the snowflake ornaments. I got them all on sale last year a few days after Christmas.....when I bought them I decided to go with the red/white this year. I fell in love with them and I couldn't be happier with how they look!

I need to pull out the last few Christmas boxes and find my tree topper, but other than that, I think I'm finished decorating!! I'll try to get more pictures of the rest of the house up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment