Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Insanity at it's finest.......

Moving. Moving is insane. Why must we do it so often?! Oh yeah, we're a military family. Whatevs. Right now, I'm over it. So very very over it.

After living with my grandmother for 3 months, we finally got the call that our house was ready and that the keys were OURS. It was a week earlier than expected, and a huge surprise. We were stoked.

That was Friday. Yet, it's Tuesday and here I sit..... at my grandmothers. Apparently "we can turn your electricity on today" translates somehow to "we can turn your electricity on TUESDAY"..... lame.

Really, if that's all I have to complain about, I'm not doing too bad. It really could be worse.

We are truly excited to be in the house, and the electric should be on sometime in the near future. I can't wait to post pictures and show you where we'll be living for (hopefully) the entire time we're in Texas!! I hope the neighbors like us ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment