Thursday, October 29, 2009

When did this happen!? ........

I'm not quite sure when it happened, but it did. My baby girl just turned 5. I really can't believe it. I've been a Mommy for 5 whole years now, and it's the best job I've ever had, or could have.

I don't think a person can even understand the term "unconditional love" until they become a parent. There is just no grasping it beforehand. My kids are my life. They're my hopes and my dreams. They're everything right in my life and I love them more than I could have ever imagined. Ever.

Morgan,
I hope you had a wonderful birthday and that it was everything you wanted. I can't believe it's been 5 years since your were born. I feel like I've missed so much and it's all been one big blur! Time truly flies when you're having fun.

I'm so proud of the wonderful little girl you're becoming and watching you grow and change is so much fun. You fill my life with happiness and I don't know where we would be without you. You are our hopes and dreams.

I love you more everyday and I just thank God for blessing us with a daughter as awesome as you.

I love you crazy!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment